Friday, January 5, 2007

About You All At Our School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing you everyday is a great thing to see you there playing your funest spots and game you play, but the most inportant thing you should know that you are the most inportant to me and yourself, but i do care about you all in any harm, but you are the most inportant people to me and you guy's were so nice to me, when you guy's meet me on the first day of Jenifer Junior High School, I had something to tell you something that I had in so long. When I was a little girl, i got called names and other thing that was not to be said, but i was so hurt that you guy's started to call me names and i didn't what to be in any bad way, but it got so bad my parent's were trying to stop it, but the teachers never knew that i had this problems that they didn't know that i was born with... you guy's will understand me that i was tell you guy's that you were the nice people to me and i whated you guy's to be my friends, but i gest it what happen.

Please jsut be the nice friend to me and i will be the nicce person to you...

No comments: